Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Emma went to a costume party on Saturday. She skipped her nap (never again) boy was she a grump at times. I think she enjoyed walking around in her costume. She hit the pinata, ate cake, and walked around her Aunts house like she owned the place. Typical Emma. I don't think she even recognized her BFF Robbie in his Frankenstein costume.



Ariana (the birthday girl) looked absolutely adorable in her Lady Bug costume. She is such a cutie. She adores Emma.



I can't wait to take Emma trick or treating this year, I think she will have a blast with her cousins. Hopefully Stephanie and Gilbert will have Ariana! There are much more houses in our development this year!


We are looking forward to our 5 annual Halloween Party on the 25th!!! I can not believe it has been 5 years already. I think we will have a nice turn out. It will be nice to actually be able to enjoy myself this year, Emma will be with my mom.



Saturday, we will be going to Great America to watch my sister's cheer team compete! Should be fun. And Sunday hopefully we will be going to San Francisco to see the Columbus Day Parade! I have always wanted to go. Should be an interesting weekend.

1 comment:

Brookej4 said...

oh there's trouble when Tommy misses his nap too! It's awful! The party looked like fun! Emma is so cute in her costume! I'm too lazy to sign into my account. :P
~Brittney