Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It's been awhile...

I haven't updated this in a real long time. Apparently Emma was still in diapers the last time I did. So much has happened in the last year, yet it feels like there is nothing to ever blog about.

Emma has a new baby cousin. Kohen was born July 9, 2011. Emma met him yesterday. When I asked her what she thought she said "I love him". I think they will have a special bond.



















Emma will be 4 in September. I decided to take her to Disneyland for her birthday! She always has such a fun time when we go. Our friend Jerry is going to make sure it is a birthday to remember. We are hoping that Kohen and Auntie Stephie will come along. Of course, Nonnie will be coming too. I don't think she's missed a trip to Disneyland with her Emma bug. Daddy is going to stay home, unless he changes his mind at the last minute.

I met the most amazing friend ever over 3 years ago on Cafemom. Jessi and I met in person last summer and in 8 days she will be flying to California for the first time. I can't wait to see her again. I've been trying to think of some fun things to do while she is here. Maybe I'll actually blog about it!

No comments: